2020. október 16., péntek

Gorgeous girl, Chapter One

Not suitable for children and minors.

March 5th 13 pm


Lucy Straw was trying to force her books into her backpack, while her friend, Amanda Smith, was talking to her, constantly. They were school-leavers at Peterson High School.

 - … and I could be a stripper - Amanda finished her thoughts.

 - What? Sorry, I didn’t listen to you. You have good grades, why do you wanna be a stripper? – Lucy asked.

 - You didn’t listen to your best friend?! I’m tall, really good at dancing and I like money, a lot. Oh gosh, I love money so much.

 

 - It’s a joke or you have a mental episode again – smiled Lucy.

 - Hahaha, I’m mentally stable. After graduation, I will be a stripper in Vegas, and then, few years later, I will be the Queen of Stripperia.

 - So you have a ‘few years’ plan. And you created a country - Lucy said.

 - Stripperia? No, it’s an actual strip-club in Vegas. I’m smart enough to be a Madame in a strip-club.

 - It’s not a Madame, but, okay, you’re smart enough to be a dancing naked girl.

 - Thank you! OK, I’m leaving. Later! – said Amanda, and left Lucy alone in the classroom.

Lucy also left the school a few minutes later and headed to the bus stop, while she noticed somebody, smiling at her. He was standing in the bus stop, doing nothing. “Is he waiting for me?” – thought Lucy.

When she reached the bus stop, the stranger suddenly spoke to her, but he didn’t look into her eyes.

 - Hi Lucy, how ,.. hmm, how are you?

Lucy jumped a little, due to the fright. It was a shiny afternoon, but morons could be everywhere, every time, according to her Mom.

“Why me, why always me?! He cannot even say a full sentence!”, thought Lucy.

 - I’m Ok – she said.

He was obviously trying to look into Lucy’s eyes, but he was struggling with his own fear. When he eventually looked into her eyes for a second, Lucy avoided eye contact immediately.

 - You don’t remember me, right? I’m Ben, from math. I gave you a pencil.

 - Yeah, the pencil – said Lucy.

 - The pencil … was it good? – Ben asked.

“It’s not a conversation! I don’t know, what it is!”, thought Lucy.

- Hmm, yeah, it was a pencil, it worked, met all of my requirements about pencils. Didn’t I give it back to you?

 - No, I mean, yes, you gave it back … - said Ben.

Big silence. Embarrassing, huge silence.

Then Lucy broke the silence.

 - It was a lovely talk, I guess, but I have two buses to catch. Bye.

But the guy didn’t say bye, didn’t move. It was not sure he was also waiting for a bus, or just standing there, without any obvious reason.

“Come on, bus driver, save me!”

She didn’t like the bus driver at all. He was a bald, middle-aged man, with a disgusting moustache, and always starred at her legs. Last summer, he had almost caused an accident and hit a cyclist, while starring at Lucy’s legs with his grey, watery eyes.

The bus finally rolled to the stop. The front door opened, Lucy got on the bus immediately while the wind played with her long, amazing blond hair. As soon as she sat down, her phone beeped. It was an old-school Facebook friend request, from Ben Carrington.

“Okay, weird Ben from the bus stop, that’s not gonna happen.”, she thought, and slipped her phone back into her pocket.

 

Kiemelt bejegyzés

For climate hippies

I accept your Earth is sad, Because of me, Your icebergs are melting, Because of me, Your dolphins are dying, Because of me,  Your air is po...