2021. május 13., csütörtök

Gorgeous girl, Chapter two


Not suitable for children and minors.

March 5th 14 pm

Lucy lived in a little town, Liealotshire, next to London, with her Mom, Samantha and her younger sister Haley. They had a small house. In this afternoon, there was nobody at home yet. She was alone many times, so didn’t feel bad about being alone. She got used to be alone. She went upstairs to her room, put the backpack in the chair, lay down in bed and started to watch Sports news on ESPN. A postgame press conference was running.

 

‘Hmm … both team were good, though. They scored three times, we scored once … so they won the match. That means … hmm … we lost the match …’

 - And I’ve just lost my mind – told Lucy, to nobody.

She started to check DMs. Although she had only one profile photo and very strict privacy settings, she typically got more than ten DMs a day from strangers.

@johnnyjohnnybig

I don’t know you but I want to know you. :)

“Haha. Blocked.”, she thought.

And another one.

@mattmakesyouhappy

I was wondering if u r a natural blond :)

“Pervert. Blocked.”

And a text from Amanda.

@amandasmith007

May I come over later?

@lucystrawxyz

Yeah, sure.

 - Lucy, we’re home!

It was her Mom and Haley.

 - Hey Mom! Upstairs!

Samantha entered Lucy’s room.

 - Hey, how’s school? You watching Sports news?

 - School was great. Yeah, breaking news: Newcastle was beaten by I don’t care Wanderers yesterday. I am shocked! – told to Samantha, pretending sadness.

- You would be devastated! – her Mom joined the game. – You should make a sandwich for Haley, while processing the grief.

 - Okay. Haley, I’m coming!

 

March 5th 17 pm


Lucy almost finished her homework, when somebody knocked on her door.

 - Come in.

It was Amanda. She wore a lot of cheap blue bracelets, a really short jeans skirt and a black top. The color of her hair was somewhere between green and blue.

 - Hey, how you doing? – she asked.

 - Great, thanks. Hey, question: you know Ben Carrington? From school.

 - Hmm, give me your phone, let me see his profile. I don’t know him, but he looks normal, I guess. Why?

 - He has just sent me a friend request, after a really awkward, weird talk at the bus stop. We talked about a pencil, for like, two minutes – Lucy told.

Amanda sat next to her on the bed, and hold her hand warmly.

 - No offense, but, few years ago, you were weird, too. A nerd – Amanda said, kindly.

 - Geek, please. And it’s still offensive, even if you say no offense – Lucy corrected her.

Amanda nodded.

 - Anyway, before we met, you had no friends.

 - No, I had friends! Numbers were my friends … but they never gave me birthday present – smiled Lucy.

 - My point is, Bus Stop Ben may want to make friends, just like you, when you were alone. But you are hot now, so you won the world.

 - I’m not that hot – Lucy resisted.

 - Believe me, you’re. You could be anybody, a Nazi-hunter, or a hunter hunting Nazi-hunters, it wouldn’t matter. Guys still would want to have sex with you.

 - Hey, but….

But Amanda didn’t finish her monologue.

 - I’m not finished. If I were into girls, I would hold you down right now and give you the best 15 minutes of your life, seriously. – Amanda said.

Both girls laughed.

 - Idiot, why wouldn’t you ask me out at the first place? – asked Lucy, struggling with tears.

 - Ask you out, for a date? No, you’re too intellectual for me. You are too hard to be impressed.

 - That’s not true. Anyway, Saturday is your birthday, right? – Lucy asked and pointed at the big calendar hanging on the wall. Saturday was marked with a big red circle.

 - Yes! Surprise me and give me something precious!

 - No problem. And you will have a party? I wanna be invited – Lucy said starkly.

 - Of course, milady, now you are officially invited. Saturday, 8 pm, my place. A telegram will be sent to you soon.  - said Amanda, gesturing theatrically to Lucy.

Lucy’s sister, Haley suddenly opened the door and stormed into Lucy’s room, carrying a huge book.

 - I want Postcards and Dragons, I want Postcards and Dragons! – Haley yelled to Lucy.

 - Hey, little girl, what about knocking? We talked about privacy earlier.

 - Okay, I’m knocking now – Haley said innocently, and knocked on the door inside.

 - So, back to our previous topic, if I seduce … - Amanda wanted to continue, but Lucy stopped her.

 - Shut up, there is a minor in the room! – whispered to Amanda. - The cutest minor in the world. Come to me, baby, give me a hug!

Haley literally ran into her, dropped the book, then Lucy kissed her on forehead, cheek and gave her a warm, long hug. The room was filled with pure love.

 - So, Postcards and Dragons again … I thought we finished that book last week – said Lucy, and she really hoped they actually finished the book.

 - New book, the third, Mom bought me today! – replied Haley quickly.

“Mom, why you hate me?” thought Lucy.

 - Okay, Haley, go back to your room and I will be there in a minute.

Haley grabbed the third book of Postcards and Dragons and left the room with a big smile.

 - So, that Ben guy, just accept the request. I don’t think he’s a serial killer. Or a serial rapist - Amanda said.

 - I don’t think that either – Lucy said, and pressed “Accept”. – You convinced me. He’s weird, but harmless.

Kiemelt bejegyzés

For climate hippies

I accept your Earth is sad, Because of me, Your icebergs are melting, Because of me, Your dolphins are dying, Because of me,  Your air is po...